Saturday 30 July 2011

Tough week.

It's been a pretty tough week. It started off really tough, then it seemed to pick up in the middle of the week, but today was just really really bad. Mostly due to work, and a little bit due to me being paranoid about silly stuff.



But I'm looking forward to the weekend. We're going on a little holiday, which I'm going to be so thankful for :)


Hope your week was better than mine..



p/s: I went to a football match for the first time last night and it was amazing! Malaysia vs Singapore, and though we didn't win, I absolutely loved how everyone was so united. You don't very often get 85,000 people at the same place at one time, all wishing for the same thing. So here's to Malaysia, to Malaysians, and to the love for our country and for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment