Thursday 30 July 2009

Alton Towers

Let's start from the most recent events. I know its a weird way to do this, but oh well. I like it. So anyway, last Saturday a group of amazing friends of mine and I went to Alton Towers. For those who don't know what this place is, its basically a theme park like Genting but with more exciting rides. There's one which starts really high up, and drops literally 90degrees downwards. Really really really fun and exhilarating!! I thought I wouldn't dare to take most of the rides but I did! Had soooo much fun and laughter, don't remember the last time I laughed that much.


Yeah that's the one =)

The instructor(Ms. Polly) was behind the camera, teaching us the poses

Waiting for the River Rapids ride
Khai Li and I ... before we got drenched

After we got drenched
The girls
The gang(Ka fui behind camera)
Us 3...Kafui,me, and sen sen

The goldfish uncles...haha
The Sound of Music =P

No comments:

Post a Comment