Sunday 17 April 2011

The Devil at Four O'Clock

Last night, I stayed up to watch a movie called The Devil at Four O'Clock from 1961. It was a really good movie, and I've always loved classic movies. It was the first time in my life that I stayed up late watching a movie with my daddy and I just felt really happy...

The movie was about a priest on an island near Hawaii. He took care of children with leprosy in a hospital which he built for them with his own hands because the villagers wouldn't accept them in society. When a volcano near the hospital erupted and he was in town, he insisted on going up to the hospital to save them, eventhough everyone said that the whole island would be covered in lava if he didn't escape immediately. It really touched me and made me miss the children in Bali so much, because I know that if I were in that situation, I really couldn't just leave the children behind either..

No comments:

Post a Comment