Wednesday 13 May 2009

I had a dream

Priscilla Ahn - Dream


Found at bee mp3 search engine

This time, I'm not focusing so much on the lyrics of this song, rather I'm thinking about the movie which I got the song from, Bride Wars. The whole movie really portrays my view of my friendship with my best friend. But somehow, I feel that she might not view our friendship the same way. She's my best friend. But I don't think I am her best friend. Sometimes I really miss her. It does hurt when I see her pictures, and how she's happy with all her new friends, and it hurts that I realise that we are growing further and further apart from each other. We used to be so close, but not anymore. I just truly wish that we could go back to those times, but I'm being naive and silly. Maybe its a good thing anyway, since I might not be living in Malaysia in the future. Being so close and then leaving again is just too hurtful to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment