Wednesday 5 May 2010

Just for fun!

I saw this on Ducks Like Tea , just doing it for fun. Go ahead and copy and paste this in your blog, and drop me a comment so I can have a look at your answers too! 

1. Where is your cell phone: Next to me on my bed.

2. Your hair: Long and wavy

3. Your favorite food: Pan mee (noodles)

4. Your dream from last night: I can't remember any from last night, even though I usually remember most of the dreams I have. 

5. Your favorite drink: Green tea ice blended with cream on top. Nyam!

6. Your dream/goal: To live a contented, loving and happy life. 

7. What room are you in: My room, my haven

8. What are your hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, swimming, laughing

9. What is your fear: Height, insects, and blood. Oh, and of being judged.

10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Malaysia. Living a happy life. =P

11. Where were you last night: At home lazing around after long day at work. 

12. Something you are not: I am anything but boring. 

13. Muffins: Love-hate relationship. Love them but hate the calories =(

14. Wish list items: Books, pretty clothes, lovely room

15. Where did you grow up: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

16. Last thing you did: Bought skincare stuff to combat recent breakout problem!

17. What are you wearing: Pyjamas. T-shirt and shorts.

18. Your TV: I haven't watched it for a long long long time...I got used to not watching TV when I was studying in the UK for 3 years. We didn't have a TV there. 

19. Your pets: I don't have any. =( But another thing to add to my wish list. I want a dog when I have my own place. 

20. Your friends: I love them with all my heart. Truly appreciate them. 

21. Your favorite store: Book stores. And little clothes shops instead of huge chain stores.

22. Your favorite color: Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment