Sunday 8 August 2010

I feel your pain..

Sometimes we meet new people and unexpectedly find a good friend. If I could write a list of the good friends that I love and cherish with all my heart, I think it would be a very very long list. I believe that good friends not only share joyful moments, but also the heartaches. I love it when my friends trust me enough to let me into their lives and share their sadness with me. And I have learnt that sometimes there is really nothing you can say to comfort them. That they too don't require you to say any wise words of comfort. For there are times when just your presence next to them, reminding them that they are not going through the problem alone..is all they need.

1 comment:

  1. 爱只是爱伟大的爱情到头来也只是爱
    碧空尽的深处谁也不曾存在追怀追怀
    还逃不过要置身事外....

    ReplyDelete