Wednesday 31 March 2010

New template and Nuffnang, I'm finallly here!!

Wow, I've made sooo much progress with blogging today!
FINALLY I found a template which I adore. It's so cute and sweet at the same time, just what I was looking for.

I also just registered with Nuffnang. I've heard so much about it, but I don't know why I always thought it was exclusive to famouse bloggers. I honestly thought that they must have been attracting lots of blog-surfers to have been picked by Nuffnang to advertise for them. Thankfully that wasn't the case, I felt so so silly the moment I found out the truth about how the whole thing works, which wasn't too long ago unfortunately!

I'm so excited right now, I've got so many things in my mind that I want to blog about. If only I could do it from work! Lol don't tell anyone I said that. I am a good employee and I would never ever *think* of doing anything not work-related in the office. No no no, of course not. Never. Ever. Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment