Thursday 23 June 2011

Count on me..

You can count on me, like one, two, three... - Bruno Mars, Count on Me



I want to be a part of your life, for always...
To be the person you talk to about nothing and everything...
who you don't have to keep secrets from.

I love it when you ask me for my opinion in things which do not concern me.

I want to know anything that means something to you.

And so I will support and encourage you,
I will try my best to give you strength even when I am weak myself.

Even if your aims, goals, and plans in life mean that you will have to go to a place far away,

even if they take this precious friend of mine away,

I have you in my heart,
and you will always have my support no matter what.

And most of all, when I cannot see you,
or feel you,
I will pray for you..
like I always have..because I am powerless at that moment,
powerless to help you in any way,
but as you know and I know, our God is faithful..

and He will take care of the both of us,
one here, and one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment