Wednesday 26 August 2009

Bad/Good day

Bad:

When someone close to me vents their anger on me, I don't feel angry as much as I feel hurt. Some things are better left unsaid. If you feel hurt, do you need to tell the person? If you need to tell the person before the person apologizes, then isn't the apology insincere? And if the person apologizes, does that mean he/she will change? And if he/she does change, is the friendship/relationship still the same after the incident?

And to someone else, am I never good enough for you? I try my best to earn your respect and your praise...but I meet you everyday with the fear of being scolded for something I didn't do perfectly enough. I can't give up trying because you'll scold me..but if I continue, it doesn't pay off either. You want to know something? I can't wait to get out.

Good:

Went to The Curve with Qiguang and Karen. Was nice to see them again, watched Up in 3D..it was great! Then went to Ikea and finally bought tealights, and then on to Padini Concept Store.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment