Saturday 16 October 2010

Enjoyable Saturday..

Today is such a wonderful day. I went to Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya with a bunch of really nice friends to cycle around. The place was a hugeee recreational park. I was expecting the ride to be really relaxing, but it was challenging! It was uphill right from the start, and it was so funny when all of us tried to cycle up the hills but ended up just getting down and pushing our bikes. But the downhills were so fun...Wheee!!! Hope my friends will upload our pictures soon on Facebook.

Mom is finally home~ the end of my 2-week loneliness.

And my best friend is finally home too from Japan after a whole month!!! Happy happy happy...=)

I saw this video on someone else's blog, and I just love it!! The man has such a cute laugh and I can just imagine he must be a very kind and friendly person!



No comments:

Post a Comment