Thursday 14 October 2010

To be strong and of good courage

I'm starting a new job tomorrow, and I'm really excited about it! My title will be Mechanical Engineer at a Mechanical & Electrical consultancy firm. I like the sound of that :) And I'm quite sure I will enjoy my job.


I'm going to really miss this past one and a half months where I've pretty much stayed home and relaxed, doing lots of reading and watching movies on my computer. 


I've recently started reading the book of Joshua. And at this moment in time, I really feel strengthened by the words in this book. Something which happened so many years ago can still be a source of guidance for me in my life. And right now, I need continue to "Be strong and of good courage". 


Got to get ready to go out now. My favourite aunt needs to go to Shah Alam and I said I'll fetch her there.
On a sadder note, it's almost a year since my older aunt passed away(her sister), 18th of October. It's going to be very hard for this aunt to stay strong in the next few days... 


Have a blessed day everyone. Here's a song from one of my favourite artists of all time, Jay Chou. Though I don't speak Chinese very well, he was actually the person who made me love Chinese songs and learn Chinese from there.





No comments:

Post a Comment