Thursday 28 October 2010

Quick Update!

It was my 22nd birthday on Monday, and I really want to put up some pictures of my family having dinner together, and some of my friends celebrating with me..but I've been really busy this week and so it'll have to be some time during the weekend.

Part of why I was busy was because I had to attend a training course on Monday and Tuesday. And there was an exam on Tuesday which I HAD to pass, otherwise I would need to repeat the 2-day training and examination. So on Monday night, though it was my birthday, I had to study!! =( My friends actually had a surprise birthday dinner for me and I had NO idea...I totally didn't expect it because I was so focused on studying for the exam. It was quite saddening. Hehe but the exam turned out much better than a lot of us expected. Many of those who wen for the training with me had already sat for the exam once or twice before, and I was worried I'd have to go through the same thing. But they too mentioned that the exam this time was simpler than the previous ones, so thank God for that =) We'll know the results in about 2 weeks' time.

I'm still really enjoying my job so far. I have so many things to learn, so many things to catch up on! Colleagues are throwing stuff on my 'in-tray' to CHECK, when I have absolutely no idea what that thing even is! Lol ! So this is my challenge for the next few weeks : to study and ask and catch up on everything as soon as possible.

Its Thursday night, which means its Friday tomorrow, which means that its the weekend really soon!! Yay! I don't mind going to work really.....its just really nice to sleep in for at least a day in one week. =) Goodnight and take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment